- Maharana Institute of Technology and Sciences was set up in the year 2008 and is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The Institute has its city office in VineetKhand , Gomti Nagar, Lucknow for correspondence and students admissions. The institute is spread over 20 acres of land. The proposed built up area is 4 lacs sq. ft which will include the administrative wing, academic wing, placement cell, hospital, sports arena, auditorium & activity centre. The college seeks to provide the best possible education facilities and prepare technocrats of the future in the fields of engineering and technology and to develop MITS as a premier institute to promote technical education and research to produce quality engineers and professionals. Its objective is to train students to meet the challenges of latest technology and developments and to continuously strive to upgrade and attain higher standards of quality education and inclusion of new and emerging technology in the curriculum.
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application