We have got a proactive and an industry clued-in Placement Cell, which prides itself of a strong professional network across diverse sectors. It actively coordinates with students and ensures that they get placed with reputed MNCs within six months of graduating.
- Identification of new avenues of placements in industry for students.
- Training of students to enhance their EQ i.e Employability Quotient.
- Corporate customized Programs for students
- Summer internships organized for students in reputed companies. In-house Internships to deserving students.
- Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) organized for students interested in self-employments.
- Seminars, Conferences, Panel Discussions, HR Meet are some of the activities organized round the year for giving maximum exposure to our students.
Industry Readiness Process
- Brain storming session with the recruiters
- Need Mapping
- Develop customized training program as per the need of the industry
- Identify the resources to execute in association with the recuiters
- Execute the training
- Critical Evaluation
- Invite recruiters to choose the right resources for their profile
- Feedback & Monitoring
- Delivering the Pre Placement Talk
- Conduct the written Test (Technical/Aptitute Test)
- Group Discussion / Team Activity
- HR Interview/Technical Interview
- Selection of the Candidate
- Offer Letter Distribution
JBM CADMIUM PVT. LTD
MPGI has collaborated with JBM to impart hands-on training on the live machines to enrich their practical knowledge. In this program, the students of MPGi are selected through a rigorous screening process and selected students from pre-final and final year have to undergo an Industrial training at various plants of JBM across India. Rigorous training on CNC machining, Coordinate Measuring machine (CMM) and various tool including laser cutting tool used in the manufacturing of parts of its client such as Maruti Suzuki, Eicher, Volvo, Honda four wheelers is imparted to our students. In addition to this value-added sessions delivered for grooming corporate etiquettes , group dyanamics and business presentation.
HUAWEI has set up its centre of excellence at MPGI campus. The MPGI-HUAWEI centre aims to train young engineering graduates on the domain knowledge of telecommunication. The centre imparts in-depth training on communication, full-service communication network, LTE3G, Cloud-computing, MAN-Transport network and data network.
ZTE, the world's Fourth largest telecom company has collaborated with MPGI for resource sharing. ZTE conducts the training and induction for its newly recruited Graduate Engineer Trainee. MPGI has created a state of the art corporate training center equipped with accomodation/mess, transportation, Internet/Wi-fi, air-conditioned labs, lecture theatres, conference hall. This resource center is designed to cater to the needs of corporate Training.