MBA in Marketing
A marketing specialization inculcates skills that are useful in a number of business positions across corporates. Students who hope to join this program must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, convincing style, leadership, analytical ability, creative thinking and a taste for team work.
The MBA marketing specialization explores a number of subjects like Marketing management, Marketing channels strategies, Operations management, Consumer and brand insight strategy, Forecasting, modeling, marketing strategy, Forecasting, Modeling, branding, Sales force management and International marketing.
- The entry level jobs include Market Research Analyst, business marketing representatives, development officer and sales executives.
- With the relevant experience the professionals can graduate to the profiles of Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Sales Manager, Product Manager, Corporate Sales Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
MBA in Human Resources
This specialisation trains future managers in hiring employees and then helping them develop their skills to the maximum benefit for self as well as for the organization. The HR management also teaches workforce regulation, performance assessment, compensation strategy, motivational tasks, safety and health and welfare assessment. Coursework involves typical business concepts and the rigors of business strategy, benefits analysis, business coaching, compensation management and corporate headhunting.
- HRM graduates can work in industries, educational institutes, corporate and MNC’s, executing a number of tasks which range from hiring to motivational policy.
- This specialization enables a graduate to work in a number of job profiles such as HR Generalist, Technical Recruiter, Employee Relations Manager, Employment Manager, Compensation Manager and Staffing Director.
MBA in Finance
The course lays a focus on communications, organizational behavior and business leadership and provides a balance between mathematics and management practice. Students planning to pick up this course are expected to display skills in economics, mathematics and financial theory. Subjects such as Corporate investment management, Portfolio management, Hedge fund management and Business and corporate finance typically constitute the course.
- The core financial management tasks concern corporate finance, investment banking and asset management, personal finance, sales and trading and insurance.
- Profiles that suit this specialization are financial advisor, financial analyst, financial planners, finance officers and investment bankers.
MBA in Information Technology
Information technology postgraduates play essential roles on the business team, typically designing and implementing hardware and software solutions to business problems. They are trained to effectively manage the planning, design, selection, implementation, usage and administration of emerging and converging information and communications technologies.
- They hold professional positions in areas such as client/server or web applications development, systems analysis and network administration.
Faculty – Subject-wise distribution
We also ensure that we have specialised faculty to address all the branches of the management studies