MBA as a course can be done at any time in one's career graph but it is an absolute must if you intend to scale higher in any organizational hierarchy.
Here's why MBA should be a natural choice for you
- Increases one's credibility as it trains in visualizing broader views to all activities.
- The knowledge that is applicable across all industries and sectors
- Results in improved self-confidence due to greater focus on overall personality development
- Provides ability to connect dots - merge knowledge from various quarters
- Creates strategic thinkers out of common people
- Results in enhanced communication and presentation skills
- Makes the mind perceive the macro view and the bigger picture
- Natural consequences are better management of time and resources
Growth opportunities after doing MBA
Master of Business Administration (MBA) coursework involves a broad spectrum of business-related topics including accounting, statistics, economics, communications, management and entrepreneurship. MBA programs not only prepare students to work for financial institutions such as banks and in other sectors, but also prepare them for management positions in other fields or as founders of start-up companies.
MBA degree help professionals enhance their career opportunities, receive increased compensation and job promotions. This course also provides the skills and knowledge necessary to start a new business, and many employers require an MBA for certain management or leadership positions.
MBA course open-up the opportunities in various areas with different roles and responsibilities like:
- 1. Investment management
- 2. Portfolio management
- 3. Sales and operation head
- 4. Logistics and supply chain
- 5. Core finance including consultancy, Risk manager and Insurance manager.
- 6. Marketing head
- 7. You may start your own venture
- 8. Consultancy service
- 9. Senior accounts manager
Thus the conclusion is there is immense scope after completing these degrees but half of the scope depends upon the performance in any of the respective sectors like finance, HR, marketing and other specialization.
Scope also defines the capability of performance and execution of certain task done and how well you end up with the practical situation ...these things makes the growth possibilities higher where not only degree but the own skills will be taken into consideration!!