B.Tech in Electrical Engineering: This is a 4 year programme with eligibility of having qualified 12th with min 50%
- Latest software like MATLAB and PSPICE used
- Consistent Industrial Visits
- Faculty from IIT and NIT
- Industrial Tie-ups for increased employability
The department has fully operational and well equipped laboratories
The various laboratories are
- Basic electrical lab
- Electrical machine lab
- Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instruments Lab
- Control system Lab
- Power electronics Lab
- Electrical Instrumentation Lab (Some pics of the labs)
- Electrical Network Lab
- Electrical Drive Lab
- IPC Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Simulation Lab
- CAD Lab
(Some pics/logos of the organisations with whom tie-ups are done)
- In progression with Larsen & Toubro Automation Academy at Lucknow and Mumbai.
We are privileged to have a very experienced and a dedicated team to guide our students in the right direction. The experience of faculty in years is depicted in the chart below
- The esteemed Faculty has participated in over 25 workshops at various institutes as IIT Kanpur, NITTR Chandigarh, AICTE New Delhi, UIT Allahbad and many more to stay connected to the technological advancements in the industry.
- Industrial visits to Thermal power plants, PGCIL, HAL, BHEL, Schneider electric, Lohia corps and many more.
- Dedicated faculty who are continuously committed to knowledge advancement through over 15 publications of papers in reputed journals, conferences workshops, faculty development programs, courses in NPTEL etc.
- Invited guest faculty from IITs, NITs to discuss and share insights about all recent development in the industry.
- Industrial visits to Thermal power plants, PGCIL, HAL, BHEL, Schneider electric amd many more to keep students in tune with the industry.
- Alumni have distinguished themselves in Academics, research, industries and government organizations in India as well as abroad.
Our EE graduates have been placed in companies like
JBM, ZTE, BHEL, NTPC, HAL, GAIL, Capgemini, Lava International, Mobelloite