B.Tech in ME: This is a 4 year programme with eligibility of having qualified 12th with min 50%
B.Tech in ME (Lateral Entry): This is a 3 year programme designed for students who have qualified a diploma course or any other graduation.
Well equipped workshops
Black smithy lab
Material Science lab
All the labs are staffed with experienced technical assistants having hands on Industry experience.
The various labs made available to students are:
- Material Science & Testing lab
- Measurement & metrology lab
- Fluid Mechanics lab
- Manufacturing Science lab (Some pics of the labs)
- Fluid Machinery lab
- Thermodynamics lab
- Heat & mass transfer lab
- Dynamics of machine lab
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning lab
- IC Engines and Automobile lab
- Computer Aided Graphics and Design lab
- CADD lab with Auto-CADD, Catia and Ansys
We have a healthy mix of young refreshing minds as well as seasoned and experienced faculty to reach out to the students in all ways possible. The representation of years of experience is shown under.
- The students have undertaken technically challenging high impact design projects like a Hybrid car, solar car, Go-Kart & CNG Bike etc.
- Inhouse lathe machine, milling machine, shaper machine and drilling machine
- Industry Tie-ups with stellar organisations as JBM Group, for better employability
- Technical Events as exhibitions, robo wars and technical quizzes are a regular affair
- In house summer training program in CADD lab from second year onwards.
- Industrial Tours to Century Papers, JBM Industries, Mahindra, Parle, Goa Shipyard and many more
- Frequent invited talks by Mr Ramanjit Nanda, GM-HR, ISUZU Ltd, Dr. JS Sareen, Senior HR, Simplex Infrared Ltd, Dr Siddharth Pandey, Group HR Head, Bhushan Power and Steel Ltd and many more such stalwarts.
Our ME graduates have been placed in companies like JBM, Tractors India ltd, Indo-US MIM, Mobiloite, Starwire