Maharana Pratap College of Engineering (MPCE)
Approved by All India Centre for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Board of Technical Education (BTE), MPCE is a new step in the right direction for MPGI. MPGI has a 24 year old academic excellence in the area of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy and Dentistry. MPEC is one of the oldest private engineering institutions in East UP. We choose to remain focused on cultivating students’ research, thinking and problem-solving skills so that they can put the best foot forward towards employability. Our rigorous coursework is built on the fundamentals and hands-on projects promote active learning.
We have a sprawling 50 acre campus at Mandhana, Kanpur, which houses various other colleges as MPEC, MPDC, MPCP and MPCPS which caters to Engineering, Management, Dental and Pharmacy.
To accomplish distinction in providing quality technical education by imparting knowledge, competent skills and abilities to build a future friendly technocrat.
- To impart technical knowledge and skills along with ethical and social values
- To ensure curriculum which is continually enhanced and evolving according to the industry requirements.
- To develop the faculty and enable them to implement innovative teaching methods
- To instill practical learning habits in students by encouraging project based learning.
- To improve the faculty knowledge base keeping their development in tune with the industry standards.
- To motivate students for personality development, career guidance and encourage the spirit of team work.
- To strengthen industry – institute interaction and develop entrepreneurship skills.
- Polytechnic – Diploma in Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (General)
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering